Wednesday, May 9, 2012 | By: Unknown

W...W...W... Wednesday

Good Wednesday Everyone!
Since I haven't done much research for WoW and found anything that would spar a fangirl reaction in me, I've decided to do this Meme instead. It's hosted at ShouldBeReading
So the questions are simple:





• What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini and I am truly enjoying it! I was doubtful at first but it's the perfect pick for me at the moment!

• What did you recently finish reading?
Vampire Academy! I was amazed at the fact that the first 2 times I started it, I just ended up putting it aside. Big mistake. This book should have never waited to be read.

• What do you think you’ll read next?
Well that's where I always get stuck I am leaning towards Die For Me by Amy Plum, City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare, Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton and The Morganville Vampires Volume 1 by Rachel Caine! Maybe I should put it to a vote! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, this is a cute little meme! might participate next week. :D

I'm so glad you loved Vampire Academy! One of my favorite series EVER. So, so good! Can't wait to see what you think of the others. :)

Ashelynn @ gypsy book reviews.

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear what you think! Each comment makes me smile! So go ahead and comment your heart out! :-)