Monday, May 14, 2012 | By: Unknown

Read-a-Thon Update/ Challenge Post #1

OK! So here we go! Fisrt day of my first ever Read-a-Thon! So far I have read 53 pages Signed up and I am now entering the Challenge question hosted by Sarah over at Sarah Says Read:
She asks this: 

“What do you like best about readathons? Do you have any readathon traditions or rituals? If this is your first readathon, what do you like so far? Discuss away!” 
My answer: It's my first Read-a-thon so my rituals and traditions are in the making!

My Updates for Monday May 14th 2012:
Pages Read Today:
Total Pages Read:
Currently Reading: Die For Me by Amy Plum
What I Think So Far: GREAT! getting through it quickly!
Books Finished:
Feelings:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear what you think! Each comment makes me smile! So go ahead and comment your heart out! :-)