Monday, May 14, 2012 | By: Unknown

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon sign up post!

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

This is my first ever Read-a-Thon and I am VERY excited to participate! 
Since I have been in an amazing reading mood lately I though" why not participate!?" Now being a Toddler's mom is quite time consuming I am giving myself realistic goals. I will also do a daily post for updates and such!
Breaks are strictly for mine and my son's health and hygiene. So cooking, cleaning, showering. Also since we all need vitamin C and fresh air I shall take myself and my son out to the park, beach etc. everyday depending on the weather. 

Non-reading Goals: 
  1. Limited Facebook, non-read-a-thon twittering, Pinterest and other internet evils
  2. No Wavering on the reading list I will be putting together. 
  3. NO DNFing! I am going to just push through. 
Now for the reading goals I decided to read a minimum of 5 books with 2 extras should I finish early. My  own personal prize to myself if I succeed will be.... MORE BOOKS! (duh!)

Reading List!
  1. Die for me by Amy Plum (Started it last night at 11PM... is that cheating if I didn't know there was a read-a-thon?)
  2. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
  3. Wildefire by Karsten Knight
  4. The Morganville Vampires VOL. 1 by Rachel Caine
  5. Torment by Lauren Kate
Now if I read all of those and still have time these 2 are next:
  1. Meridian by Amber Kizer
  2. Bumped by Megan McCafferty
HAPPY READING!

~Melina

1 comments:

creativedeeds said...

Glad you're joining us! Bout-of-Books is a great first for a read-a-thon. I have the second half of Morganville Vamps Volume 1 on my list! Have fun and good luck!

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear what you think! Each comment makes me smile! So go ahead and comment your heart out! :-)